Parents and Guardians who are interested for the admission of their children in Divine International Girls School have to register the names of their children. For registration parents and guardians can either download the registration form from the school website or can collect the registration form from the school and thereafter submit the registration form to the school.
The Second step for admission:
The parents/guardians are required to come to the school along with the children and consult with the office staff and Principal for interaction and interview of the children for admission. The interaction is conducted in a way that demonstrates the prospective student's personality and capabilities. On confirmation, of admission, the admission form and other required forms are required to be completed by the parents and guardians. To get the admission confirmed failing which the admission will be canceled.
POST ADMISSION PROCEDURES
- Once Admission is granted you may proceed to deposit the Fees and submit the following documents.
- Photocopy of the students Birth Certificate & Aadhar Card.
- Original TC and Report Card of previous class. (applicable for students applying for grade 2 and above)
- Photograph of students as well as parents.
- Admission Form (Annexure 1)
- Transport Form (Annexure 2)
- Certificate For students in Boarding (Annexure 3, 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10)
- Certificate For students in Day Boarding (Annexure 4)
- Agreement Form (Annexure 5)
- Your ward will be allotted the section on the day of joining. The time table for your ward will be handed over to your ward by the Class Teacher on the same day.